By clicking the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button in the Checkout page, you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions.
1. Depending on the condition of procurement of ingredients, we might have to change the menus on our course.
2. We shall not be held responsible for any accidents, natural or man-made disasters or any other occurrences.
3. We shall not be held responsible for any loss caused by a delay of public transportation due to an accident or other causes.
4. We will refund the participation fee in case we have to cancel any tour we offer owing to unavoidable circumstances.
5. You may cancel your booking at any time, but no refund will be available unless the cancellation process is completed a week before the day of the workshop/tour (in which case you will receive a refund – not including payment processing fees of Paypal and the cancellation fee).
6. The cancellation fee is calculated as below;
When the cancellation process is completed,
a. earlier than 30 days before : 0 %
b. 29 days to 15 days before : 25 %
c. 14 days to 8 days before : 50 %
7. We shall not be held responsible for any accident, happening and trouble caused by the cancellation or postponement of the workshop/tour.
8. For your own safety, please follow instructions from our staff. We reserve the right to remove participants from the workshop/tour who repeatedly refuse to follow instructions of the staff. No refund will be issued in this instance.
9. Participants will assume any responsibility for any accident, trouble and damage caused by the act of the participant himself/herself despite all instructions and warnings by our staff.
10. We shall not be held responsible for any accidents, happening and trouble caused by participants himself/herself despite all instructions and warnings by our staff.
11. Even if participants notify us beforehand, we may not be able to meet any special demands (e.g. catering for allergies/religious beliefs).